Sunday, June 07, 2009

Today's Long Run - 11 Km

I was planning to start my run today at 6.00 AM. Wanted to be out before the sun, but then..Murphy struck. It was 8.15 by the time I stepped out. The weather  was humid and muggy. I decided to restrict my run in and around my colony.

Also, today was the big day - was going to try out my Camelbak Hydration Pack. It is 2 litre water backpack and it allows for hands-free consumption of water on the run. Camelbak is a true innovator - the fact that these guys thought of specializing in building these bags blew my mind off! These guys are very very serious about quality. For more info, you can check out www.camelbak.com.

I found the hydration pack an incredible value-add. The water remains cool - and the bite valve is perfect. There is no taste of plastic at all. The pack is quite unobstru sive. There is some noise of the water moving in the bag, but that hardly was a distraction for me - since I anywhich ways run with some music on.

Ran 11 Kms in 1 hour and 14 minutes. Felt pretty good overall. This week so far has been very good - have run 44 kms in the last 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment