Friday, June 05, 2009

Suunto T3C Running Pack - Revisited

It has been a month since I got my Suunto T3C running pack -and here are the highlights of my experience so far-

1. It is a great training device. The heart rate monitor gives accurate information, and foot pod measurements in terms of speed and distance is very consistent. 

2. The motivation that one gains from this is invaluable. Every day, one knows one's benchmarks and hence what targets to set. The Training Efficiency index acts as a good alarm - it helps me decide on which days to raise my intensity, and when to cool off.

3. The manual was quite useless. However, I familiarized myself with using the watch in 3 - 4 days. The controls are simple, and the screens are well designed

4. Suunto Training Lite software is fairly elementary. However, it still helps me as it automates the storage of basic training data. 

Before I bought it,  I had read about the susceptibility of the watch screen to get scratches. And, yes , I have got my first scratch. Nevertheless, I am not too worried about it.

At an overall level, I am extremely happy with my purchase and experience

1 comment:

  1. Prasanna8:29 PM

    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/health/02well.html?em

    ReplyDelete