Thursday, September 24, 2009

An Induction into Tennis & Hill Training

It has been a couple of weeks since I last blogged. This month has been a different kind of running month. I am running much lesser than the previous months - and am doing that intentionally. I think I am going to end up clocking only around 100 KMs this month. But then, the focus has been to strengthen my legs. Hence, I am running only on 4 days of the week. I have been doing weights at the gym too.

However, the most important thing that I have done is to start playing tennis. This was a childhood dream for me coming true. I enrolled at the Mahesh Bhupathi Tennis Academy last week - and am enjoying it. Got myself a Babolat Aero Blast Racquet which is pretty cool!

I also started my hill training regime. I am hoping that all this will help me now in breaking the 2.30 barrier at the Delhi Half Marathon in November

No comments:

Post a Comment